laupäev, 8. september 2007

A new magazine and IT tricks in postal office.

I wanted to post my SP 11 parchel today and went early in the morning to the post office. 2 nice ladies were sad there and said me that they have a technical issue with their computers and they are not able to register my parcel. But they were really nice and gave me the number to call if there will be some changes later.
As the local shop is just next to the post office, I jumped in to check if they sell Nopri. Nopri is a small milk farm in South Estonia and I like much their production. I found my favourite one and also checked the magazines there. They had a new "Minu käsitööd", it is one small magazine about handwork. I usually dont buy it but this time I made an exeption as there were several shawls. I got last week "a surprise gift" from my mom - rainbow yarn and some more local wool yarn skeins, these are just perfect for shawls.

Todays day is really busy. I woke up at 7, cleaned the flat, walked with dogs and had a breakfast. Now I´m knitting the back side of Molly, some rows left and I will have a FO this week! There are several items in my waiting list already like the mittens for friend, some shawls, one home related project and pink slippers for god daughter´s sister:). I must finish the mittens in september and its good to start with home related project as well, about other projects - not sure about these yet.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar