reede, 14. märts 2008

Kuidas olla loominguline

Leidsin ilusa lingi (kui lingi kohta nii võib öelda, aga no mulle meeldib see jutt seal).

Tsitaadid:

Miserable people are rarely creative.

Complainers and cynics aren’t typically taking pottery classes and signing up to learn drawing. They’re too busy being pissed off to take action. Creativity un-blocks stuck lives. It’s the side effect no one talks about. I think it’s because when you get to spend any significant time in the right hemisphere of your brain, a whole new world opens up to you.

Blogging is creative.

I think blogs have become so popular because bloggers get to just write. They get to see the big deal of not making it such a big deal. In addition to all the marketing and business blah-blah-blah that surrounds blogging, it is teaching all types to just create things.

ja see...

If I am grouchy, angry, tense, or anxiety ridden, it usually means it has been too long since I sat with my guitar.

So, if you’re feeling any of those things, or if you’re a blogger, and you’re feeling awful about how you haven’t written a post in three weeks, then just go sit down and write something. Say Julia Cameron’s prayer. I am always amazed at how a morning of writing will lead me to this next point…

Lugege ise edasi :)

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar