kolmapäev, 28. juuni 2006

I donated some blood today as a donor and it was not my best experience. I have done it several times before but this time I didn`t like it. The place wasn`t good one - no fresh air, smoking people everywhere and too hot. But I survived:), my collegue helped me back to the car and outside the house it was much better. Now I`m trying to work, the window is open and I have lot of juice is on my table. But I`m happy because my blood test was ok and they let me donate. Last 2 times I didn`t pass the medical control there. My blood belongs to Rh neg 0 group and there is 4% of people in Estonia who has the same group. Btw, I know 3 persons of them :)!

I know it is not knitting related topic again but I hope to improve myself soon!;) There is weekend coming and I need to finish my summer blouse, althrough the yarn is not the best one and I`m afraid I`m not satisfied with result. But... yeah, let`s see.

1 kommentaar:

  1. Tubli, et verd andsid! 0 neg veri on väga vajalik. Olen ise sama gruppi positiivne ja annan ka (püüan vähemalt) 2 korda aastas verd. Õnneks tuleb mulle vere võtmine tööjuurde kätte st meil asutus organiseerib vereauto kohale= hea- mugav-kiire.

    VastaKustuta