pühapäev, 4. juuni 2006

I checked some books today I found that this one is very interesting. There is one secret place in the Internet where it is possible to look inside. I don`t want to show the link, it is not very polite and legal but it was useful for me as it is too difficult to buy some book if you have no idea what it consists.
I should go to Helsinki, I have heard that there are wonderful bookshops! I`d like to touch the books and dig there for hours. Oh, just plans... nothing real yet. Maybe in future...

Some words about Metsatöll`s concert. Yes, it was better in live but very heavy :D. I can`t hear well with left ear :D since yesterday. I hope it is temporary. But yes, the feeling was great. Powerful music and natural language, some mixes from folk tunes, folk instrument like bagpipe. This man who played bagpipe was most talented I think. Made some interesting sounds with his voice, played different instruments and was just funny. It remembered me one swedish band who was in Estonia some years ago, Hoven Droven. Some samples of them, if you like;)

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar