laupäev, 3. juuni 2006

Freedom!

It is the frist day of my vacation! I`m soooo lazy like my cat who is sleeping nex to me.
We walked with dogs in the early morning to the river and back. It is windy and not very warm. Tripsu wanted to swim but water level was too low. I made one photo with my phone to describe it. Trips is confused :)



New sofa is just great, there is enough place for all my animals :D. I`m laying on the sofa right now, next to me is cat sleeping, over my back is Suska (oh, 10kg) and somewhere on my feet is Blacky. All of them are a little jeallows and try to change places. It is quite borening actually but lets leave them their good day with me:).

I should do some handwork today but I`m not sure I`ll have enough time for it. We have a big private party in the evening with Metsatöll (folk metal group in Estonia) in RockCafe with our collegues and customers. I can imagine how hard it will be :). I listened some samples from web, hmm.... I hope it is better in live. Oh, they are even in our newspaper, hmmm



Should sleep now, mom already called and asked to go for some shopping. Oh, I hate it, shopping with mum I mean...

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar