pühapäev, 6. jaanuar 2008

In english

Fred complained that he doesn´t understand a word I´m wrinting here. So I try to add some notes in english, too.
It´s cold here, too cold for me! It´s windy, no snow, about - 11C. I don´t want to do anything. I started with new cardigan to Laura, my god daughter but the feeling is not the best one. I don´t like the pattern, the yarn, the needles :S. Hee...
I feel like I feel myself every year in January. Holidays are over by now, its cold and windy, no sun, no snow. I miss the spring and I´m sick of my life & doings here. Veeery depressive, I know. The worse month!
I have one winter event next week, I don´t want to go... but I have to. Teamwork, safary, actions, sauna... I want to be home, covered by several blankets, read something and sleep. Its winter, you know, why to loose the energy :P

I lost the internet connection here last week. Helpdesk adviced me to buy a new modem. I did and I got Internet back but now there is no wireless anymore. I´ve played with router and modem for 2 hours today with no result. I got the connection but I can´t swich on the VPN.
Its soooo sad as I like wifi here,its too cold to sit on the kichen floor next to modem and read some news or just surf in the net. So the feeling is blue!

Oh, maybe I´ll feel better tomorrow. Who knows.
Chiao!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar