neljapäev, 22. juuni 2006

Everyone needs some rest and fun.

I`m back my trip to South-Poland and I`m alive :D. It was difficult but very interesting tour with my collegues in Tatras. We stayed in Wisla, small town near the Slovakkia`s border. Mountains, fresh air, sunny weather, lot of good music and some activities - to be short. The most extreme part of this trip was the journey by train from Warszawa to Wisla, 6 hours in the hot room, 7-8persons together. Lot of singing, jokes, games :) but still on the way to somewhere. It remembered me one movie - Dead Man - where the young man (William Blake / Johnny Depp) travelled somewhere, by train. I had same feeling during the last hour in this awful train :) but we managed and the place was really worth of these sufferings. It was very beautiful place! My batteries are full ;) allthrough I slept just some hours per day. My personal highest score - 25,5 hours without sleeping:).



Yes, it is not knitting related topic at all but we all need some rest sometimes ;).

1 kommentaar: