teisipäev, 6. juuni 2006

2nd day...

Oh, seems that I have never clean the floors so many times as during these 2 days!
Yesterday I had here couple of men from window`s factory to fix final details re my new windows. They daubed, colored, polished etc and it caused so much dust that I cleaned yesterday several times and continued today. Also I had to wash all the windows and it was too much for me :D. This job is not my favourite one. BUT I have now very clean and beautiful windows:). Well done ;).

It is 2.30 and sitting on my sofa and sewing together landsu`s cardigan`s details. Yes, it is almoust ready :). I hope Ulla will like it as much as I am. It is really soft and warm item and it is almoust first time when I knit something for someone else. Yes, I have made some items to my dad and grandma, aunt and mom but they are all I know. That`s why I`m worried a little. Hope the best.

Talking more about smoothies, there is definition available for smoothies. Of course the better way to get fresh drink made of fresh fruits, is to make it by yourself. But it needs time and fruits of course, too. I like much Kadarbiku smoothies, mango is my favourite:




This topic remembers me my conversation with Imre who said that fresh juice is a trend now and very popular mostly in US. There is even special word for it - "liquid food".
He suggested some good books re this topic, the books which may help you to prepare some drinks for you at home. First of them is "Juice, squeezed + shaken" and second is "Squeezed: 250 juices and smoothies". We made this interview in Imre`s cafe "Bestseller" which is next to bookshop "RahvaRaamat" in Tallinn, Viru Keskus. And both of these books were available in this shop, too. My favourite was Juice!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar