pühapäev, 5. veebruar 2006



Finally I found someone from Iceland! It is Carola`s blog.
I was sure there should be some blogs in the Internet and now I have one to add my blog feed`s list:). Iceland is like my second home:). I haven`t feel myself more comfortable in abroad than in Iceland. Some things to remember - skyr, lopi, people, horses, nature, wind, mountains, fish... fishmarket! and skyr again... I was looking some e-shops to buy some skyr but it was mission impossible. Skyr is so delicious!!! And there is no fats at all:)
And of course their wool. Lopi. I made a sweater of it, here is one picture of it also. It was so cold in Iceland and hadn`t any warm sweaters with me. It was May, 1998... I want to go back to Iceland... because of skyr and lopi and people of course!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar