reede, 22. juuli 2011

Chocolate Swap!

Swappimine on tore :). Nagu ma hiljuti kirjutasin, osalen sel suvel paaris rahvusvahelises swapis. Täna sain kätte oma shokolaadivahetuse paki UKs. Mõni aeg tagasi tuli postkaart Soomest, teemal "what do you know about my country?"

Minu postkaart läks samal teemal Hispaaniasse ning shokolaadid alustasid pikka teekonda Kanadasse. Postkaart jõudis ka juba pärale aga shokolaadid veel mitte. Põnev!

Augustis on pakivahetus teemal "sünnipäev". Tean juba, et peaksin saama paki UKst jällegi ja westiomanikult. Kas pole tore kokkusattumus? :). Minu pakk peaks minema jällegi Kanadasse, mul kuidagi veab selle piirkonnaga seal.


Its fun to swap! As I wrote recently, I´ve joined in some swaps. One is about sending postcards on the topic "What do you know about my country?". Another one is chocolate swap. I just got my parcel from UK with delicious white chocolate in it ;) Thank you, Jasmine!  Postcard from Finland also arrived last week with notes about my country. If I think how often Finns visit our country, I guess it was easy task to my swap partner :)

Now I´m waiting for final parcel which should be delivered also from UK in August and its about birthday gift! All participants have a birthdays in August and we swap small gifts to each other :).
As I noticed in Swap portal, the sender is a west highland terrier owner. Westies and scotties had the same roots in past. So I would say that its just a perfect match!  My parcel will go to Canada. Its already second one, also the chocolate parcel is on its way to Canada. Somehow I´v been lucky with this area!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar